Date: August 18, 2019 8:00 am
Check back here in July for a detailed orientation schedule!
Orientation takes place the week before the fall semester and is designed to help students get acclimated to campus. It is mandatory for students to attend in order to receive important and necessary information. Students will participate in activities including, but not limited to:
- Finalizing fall schedule of classes with faculty advisors
- Adapting to residence halls or off-campus communities
- Meeting fellow classmates and returning students
- Learning about the support and resources available to CWRU students
- Establishing mentoring relationships with advisors and department representatives