- Recital/concert fees include one two-hour dress rehearsal with the performance.
- Student Recitals are 3 hours max (includes set-up/tear-down). Recording sessions are 2 hours max.
- All events require a Music Events & Operations Student Staff (charged separately).
- No food/beverages or alcohol permitted. No candles permitted.
- Receptions are permitted with prior approval from the Dept. of Music (custodial fees apply).
- A student is defined as a current CWRU network ID holder who attends CWRU or CIM.
- All audio recording services must be provided by a Dept. of Music audio technician or an approved audio technician.
- All functions in Harkness require a Music Events & Operations Student Staff or permission from the Coordinator of Department Operations to forgo an attendant.
- A custodial fee of $150 is charged if a reception is held after-hours or on weekends. Damages to be charged separately.
- Payments for CWRU Departments can be charged to a speedtype. All other payments accepted as cash/check.
- Wedding information can be found at: Harkness Chapel Wedding Reservations.
- Request to Reserve Harkness Chapel (click here)
- Questions? Please email email@example.com.
|CWRU Department of Music students, Faculty, Full-time Lecturers, Part-time Lecturers||No Charge (if free event)|
|CWRU Department of Music alumni within 3 years of graduation||No Charge (if free event)|
|CWRU Dept. of Music faculty, lecturers, or alumni within 3 years of graduation||$300.00 (if tickets sold)
No charge (if free event)
|CIM undergraduate/graduate student recitals||$120.00 per recital|
|CIM undergraduate/graduate student ensemble recitals (4 students max)||$150.00 per recital | $200 (over 5 students)|
|CIM Student recording sessions (excluding audio fees)||$100.00 / 2 hours max|
|CIM Faculty solo recitals or ensembles (ensembles comprised only of faculty members)||$300.00 (if tickets sold)
$150.00 (if free event)
CIM Faculty recording sessions (excludes audio fees)
CIM Faculty rehearsals
$100.00 / 2 hours $60.00 each additional hour
$150.00 (3 hours max)
|CWRU College of Arts and Sciences departments||$120.00 / 3 hours $60.00 each additional hour|
|Other CWRU Departments (outside of CAS)||$300.00|
|CWRU University recognized student organizations||$120.00 / 3 hours|
|Cleveland Orchestra Member||$300.00 / 3 hours, $60.00 each additional hour|
|CIM Faculty sponsored event or group comprised of less than all CIM faculty members||$300.00 / 3 hours, $60.00 each additional hour|
|Outside events (faculty approval required)||$700.00 / 3 hours, $60.00 each additional hour|
|Tuning: piano or harpsichord (charged for Harkness Chapel and Thwing Ballroom)||$150.00 / instrument|
|Department of Music Ensembles (department approval required)||tuning fee waived|
|Music Events & Operations Student Staff||$15.00 / hour|
|Harkness Classroom Fees (3 hours max)|
|CWRU Dept. of Music students, Faculty, Full-time Lecturers, Part-time Lecturers, or ensembles||No Charge (if free event)|
|CWRU Dept. of Music alumni and other CWRU departments or students||$45.00|
|CIM students and faculty||$70.00|
|Cleveland Orchestra members||$125.00|
|Outside music organizations||$150.00|
|Fees are subject to change without notice.|